Double holster JS+URA includes the jab saw JS and the utility knife URA
– the perfect combination for anyone cutting plasterboard. A double holster always allows you to have access to the two tools you use the most, allowing
your job to be done efficiently. The jab saw with its graded scale on the blade is mainly designed to cut plasterboard and the ergonomically-designed utility knife offers a great grip when cutting plasterboard, carpets and wallpaper. The double holster is made from impact-resistant PP plastic, joined by rivets and an elastic loop. Our double holsters are available in many different combinations.
- 5-inch Jab Saw JS for drywall cutting.
- Jab Saw JS features 3-phase grinding for high efficiency cuts without damage to surrounding materials.
- Utility Knife URA is a smooth and efficient knife for all-around use.
- Utility Knife URA features a practical spring-loaded dispenser that holds ten spare blades inside the handle.
- Once the knives are worn out, keep the holster and re-use it with new knives.