The SPP 18A is a robust snap-off knife for all-round use such as cutting plastic, paperboard and stripping cables. The slim design makes it suitable for all-round use. Tapered for better visibility, access and control. The knife is made of durable PC-plastic (polycarbonate) with a steel core for added stability. 1 mm thick metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Used for cutting plastic, paperboard, stripping cables and removing silicone residue
- Available with auto lock (A) and wheel lock (W) function.
- Use the angled tip as a guide for measuring 45 and 90 degrees.
- Metal blade rail for additional stability.
- Symmetric design for right and left-handed usage