Able to withstand high breaking loads. The bent point prevents you trapping your fingers close to the floor. Can be used when tear down moulds.
- Manufactured in "Aerospace aluminium" for high strenght and less flexing.
- Aluminium pry bars are lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- An aluminium tool does not rust, and has a better resistance to cold.
- It can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed.
- The tip is made of hardened steel ‘SB-27’ and will therefore last for a long time.