An aluminium pry bar that also can endure breaking work. The steel point makes it able to withstand high breaking loads.
- Manufactured in "Aerospace aluminium" for high strenght and less flexing.
- Aluminium pry bars are lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- An aluminium tool does not rust, and has better resistance to cold temperatures.
- It can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed.
- The tip is made of hardened steel ‘SB-27’ and it and will therefore last for a long time.