Pry Bar Aluminum, with Steel PointHultafors - Global Find store
An aluminium pry bar that also can endure breaking work. The steel point makes it able to withstand high breaking loads.
- Manufactured in "Aerospace aluminium" for high strenght and less flexing.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tool does not rust, and is well suited for cold temperatures.
- It can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed.
- Long lasting SB-27 hardened steel tip used to cut and strike.
- The tip is made of hardened steel ‘SB-27’ and it and will therefore last for a long time.
|View image||841014||A 1500 SR||1500 mm||1 pcs||3200 g|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport volume||Transport weight||EAN|
|841014||40 mm||1500 mm||40 mm||2.4 l||3.2 kg||7391408410144 .|
|Art. no.||Transport height||Transport length||Transport width||Transport weight||Transport volume||EAN|
|841014||40 mm||1500 mm||40 mm||3.2 kg||2.4 l|