Hultafors launches Chisels HDC.
The first time you use the chisel you will immedeately feel how the power is transmitted to the workpiece. You are holding a chisel with a unique uniform steel construction in your hand, forged in a single piece. The robust design also gives the chisel extreme durability, outstanding strength and impact resistance.
Furthermore, the HDC chisel can be laid flat against the surface, allowing you, for example, to prise away tiles without damaging the surface below. In other words, a really sharp chisel for those who require extra everything when it comes to strength, function and accuracy.
The shape of the handle guarantees a firm grip and ensures that work can be carried out as safely as possible. The HDC chisel comes in a smart holster made from durable PP plastic and can easily be attached to a belt or a button.
Chisels with perfect precision, sharp, heavy duty, and always close at hand. They are ready for tasks requiring extreme strength and precision. A perfect ground blade, bevelled at 25° for the best possible ratio of sharpness and durability.
The entire chisel including the handle can be positioned flat against the surface for expanded uses. Smart holster made from durable PP plastic for increased accessibility, the holster can easily be attached to a belt or on a button.
- Forged in one piece with an I-beam for extreme durability and tomaximize the force transmission down to the work piece.
- Flat contact surface gives an increased number of applications.
- Santoprene handle, optimized for both power and precision.
- Smart holster for increased availability.
- Replaceable nylon striker available as spare part.