THE NEW CC LONG TAPES FROM HULTAFORS.
Take a measure and feel the difference. The amazing grip optimised for each case size, the unique single-hand grip that allows you to just stretch and measure, and the high-quality precision mechanism inside to ensure smooth operation.
All in an extremely durable case, designed to take a beating.
In addition, a unique loop allows you to attach the tape measure to facilitate measuring still further. And with features such as a choice of steel or fibreglass blades and smart hanger solution for safer work at heights, you can count on superior reliability and ease of use – measure after measure.
The new CC Long Tapes by Hultafors are developed especially for the demanding craftsman that has neither time nor the patience to deal with equipment breakdowns. The CC models come in four different lengths with blades of either steel or fibreglass. And, with a solid high-impact case of ABS plastic they have literally been made to take a beating.
To optimize handling, the unique grip is individually crafted for each case size – including a function that lets users stretch, measure and release the tape with just one hand.
"The quality precision mechanism inside ensures smooth operation, which for instance comes in handy when using the built-in loop. Attach it anywhere, start walking and the CC Long Tape keeps you updated," says Håkan Carlsson.
LONG TAPE CC
The CC tapes have a unique one hand grip for each case size enabling optimal handling. The CC tapes come in a variety of lengths with blades of either white impact resistant steel or fibreglass. Type approved as per EU Class 1.
With a solid high-impact case of ABS plastic that have literally been made to take a beat. Unique loop with added features and a mouth-piece with
anti-wear function. Hole hanger for strap enabling safe work at heights.
- White, impact resistant steel blade, graduated using higly accurate ink jet print.
- Protected by a matt polyester lacquer that also reduces glare.
- The blade is protected against corrosion and can withstand contact with moisture and the majority of solvents.
- The medium size case has quick gear function 3:1.
- Yellow fibreglass blade that is strong, flexible and can be bent without any problem.
- The tape can withstand moisture, temperature fluctuations, the majority of chemicals and is electrically non-conductive